Access to the UK’s highest quality Senior Counsel and Queens Counsel allows us to provide quality advice in the most complex and serious cases.
We have extensive experience of litigation work in all courts, including the High Court, County Court and the Court of Appeal. Our work includes judicial reviews, confiscation proceedings, ADR (mediation) and a variety of commercial and criminal matters from pre-trial to conclusion.
We pride ourselves on our ability to undertake large, high profile and complex cases, and have substantial experience in dealing with many government authorities such as:
- Commercial / Residential Conveyancing
- Family and Matrimonial Law
- Criminal / Serious Fraud and White Collar
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Inland Revenue
- Trading Standards
- Crown Prosecution Service
- Department of Trade and Industry
- Her Majesty’s Customs and Excise